The loans available are for farming communities to develop their annual agricultural plans. Loans are for different activities starting with pruning, clearing, treatment of plants, hiring of labor, collection, storage, administration and others.
Articles in this section
- How much does EthicHub earn from the loans?
- What is EthicHub?
- Why was EthicHub created?
- Who is working for EthicHub?
- In which countries does EthicHub work?
- Is EthicHub a crowdlending platform?
- What is the difference between EthicHub and other lending / crowdlending platforms?
- What type of loans are available on EthicHub?
- Why is EthicHub beneficial to both farmers and the investors / lenders?
- How does EthicHub minimise the risk of the loans?