There is a clear advantage compared to the low interest rates that are being offered for similar financial products in Europe, like other P2P Lending / Crowdlending platforms. You will not get the same benefit like the one on EthicHub, which is currently 15% annual interest rate for each loan.
Articles in this section
- What is EthicHub?
- Why was EthicHub created?
- Who is working for EthicHub?
- How much does EthicHub earn from the loans?
- In which countries does EthicHub work?
- Is EthicHub a crowdlending platform?
- What is the difference between EthicHub and other lending / crowdlending platforms?
- What type of loans are available on EthicHub?
- Why is EthicHub beneficial to both farmers and the investors / lenders?
- Why are the loans currently only being offered to communities in Mexico?