We accept payment by credit card or with ETH (Ethereum). Please remember that in order to invest you will need to create a wallet or import the ETH wallet you already have. When setting up your account will will be prompted to do so.
Articles in this section
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- What are the risks when investing on EthicHub?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?
- How can I invest more than the allowed amount in each project?