Currently the minimum amount for each loan is 5 Euros or its equivalent in another FIAT currency (Dollar, Mexican Peso ...) and the Ethereum cryptocurrency. The maximum amount is the one that the project has as a goal for funding. A single investor can finance the entire project. If you want or are willing to invest more than in a loan, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- What are the risks of investing on EthicHub?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?
- How can I invest more than the allowed amount in each project?