In the description table of each project, the date at which it will produce the repayment will be set (recovery of funds plus interest). Normally there will be one year terms, but this depends on the type of the project, since some need less time to be repaid. When the time of repayment comes, you will be notified via email so you can start the process on the platform.
Articles in this section
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- What are the risks of investing on EthicHub?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?
- How can I invest more than the allowed amount in each project?