Farmers pay interest and commissions on the principal received in Mexican pesos. Therefore, the 15% paid by the farmers will be reduced by the exchange commissions from the cryptocurrencies to the Mexican pesos and vice versa. Orientative, we work with an 0.5% commission on each transaction so that profitability will be reduced by 1% between the two conversions. If the investor wants to calculate the investment in their currency of origin, the calculation is much more complex since the evolution of the Mexican peso with respect to the reference currency of the investor during the loan period would have to be taken into account for the calculation.
Articles in this section
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- What are the risks when investing on EthicHub?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?
- How can I invest more than the allowed amount in each project?