Farmers pay interest and commissions on the principal received in Mexican pesos. Therefore, the 15% paid by the farmers will be reduced by the exchange commissions from the cryptocurrencies to the Mexican pesos and vice versa. Orientative, we work with an 0.5% commission on each transaction so that profitability will be reduced by 1% between the two conversions. If the investor wants to calculate the investment in their currency of origin, the calculation is much more complex since the evolution of the Mexican peso with respect to the reference currency of the investor during the loan period would have to be taken into account for the calculation.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see my investments?
- Is my ETH wallet compatible with xDAI or Dai?
- ¿What is DAI?
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What kind of payment methods are accepted on the platform to make an investment?
- In what currency can I invest?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?