3% of each financed loan is being added to a compensation fund, so we can cover for an eventual default by the farmers. At this time we have a 100% repayment rate and no defaults at all. Further, our local nodes make sure to select only farming communities that are trustworthy partners for EthicHub.
Articles in this section
- What is EthicHub?
- Why was EthicHub created?
- Who is working for EthicHub?
- How much does EthicHub earn from the loans?
- In which countries does EthicHub work?
- Is EthicHub a crowdlending platform?
- What is the difference between EthicHub and other lending / crowdlending platforms?
- What type of loans are available on EthicHub?
- Why is EthicHub beneficial to both farmers and the investors / lenders?
- Why are the loans currently only being offered to communities in Mexico?