The difference is that we not only look for profitable investments, but that one of the main objectives is to generate social impact in the communities that request the loans. This social impact is generated since the loans are equipped with lower interest rates for the farmers than they would usually get in their local areas. This means they can obtain better benefits when selling the coffee for a larger margin. Another important aspect is that with our marketplace we can seal deals with big coffee buying companies, that buy the coffee from the farmers and like that guarantee the repayment of the loans.
Articles in this section
- How much does EthicHub earn from the loans?
- What is EthicHub?
- Why was EthicHub created?
- Who is working for EthicHub?
- In which countries does EthicHub work?
- Is EthicHub a crowdlending platform?
- What is the difference between EthicHub and other lending / crowdlending platforms?
- What type of loans are available on EthicHub?
- Why is EthicHub beneficial to both farmers and the investors / lenders?
- How does EthicHub minimise the risk of the loans?