In order to invest in the loans of the farming communities on our platform, you will need to create a new wallet or have already wallet for Ethers (ETH) that you can import. This wallet is basically a virtual form of a wallet where your investment transactions will be made and reflected. On our platform, when creating your user account, you can create a new wallet or import it.
Articles in this section
- Is the platform audited?
- What is a project?
- What is a project funding request?
- What is a wallet and why do I need to create one to start investing on EthicHub?
- What should I do when I lose the 12 security words?
- What are the 12 words in my wallet for?
- What is the difference between the 12 words and the password of the wallet?
- Are there any costs for registering as user without investing on the platform?
- I lost my password. How can I recover access to my account?
- How to recover the password of your wallet?