This is a very important security feature you need to pay close attention to. Each wallet is personal and owned by each user. In order to access your wallet you will have to enter your username and password. But, if you have forgotten the password to access your wallet, these words will be your allies to unlock access. Keep the 12 words safe and do not lose them, ideally in physical format (paper, cardboard).
Articles in this section
- Is the platform audited?
- What is a project?
- What is a project funding request?
- What is a wallet and why do I need to create one to start investing on EthicHub?
- What should I do when I lose the 12 security words?
- What are the 12 words in my wallet for?
- What is the difference between the 12 words and the password of the wallet?
- Are there any costs for registering as user without investing on the platform?
- I lost my password. How can I recover access to my account?
- How to recover the password of your wallet?