If you still have access to your account on the platform, go to your profile and in the "wallet" section you will see the advanced options. Inside you can see two buttons. One of them is Show the 12 words. We recommend writing them down on paper and storing them in a place you remember. Note, that it is very important that you keep these 12 words in a safe place.
Articles in this section
- How to recover the private key or seed of your Wallet?
- Is the platform audited?
- What is a project?
- What is a project funding request?
- What is a wallet and why do I need to create one to start investing on EthicHub?
- What should I do when I lose the 12 security words?
- What are the 12 words in my wallet for?
- What is the difference between the 12 words and the password of the wallet?
- Are there any costs for registering as user without investing on the platform?
- I lost my password. How can I recover access to my account?