Communities that request loans through our platform agree to return them at 16% interest rates. 8% goes to the user of the platform who has invested in the project. 4% is for the local node, responsible for uploading the loans to the platform and monitoring and ensuring the loan has proper use. The remaining 4% is the commission for the platform's use and is designated to purchase the impact token Ethix to reinforce the system against possible defaults.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw money to a wallet on an Exchange?
- Where can I see my investments?
- Is my ETH wallet compatible with xDAI or Dai?
- ¿What is DAI?
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What kind of payment methods are accepted on the platform to make an investment?
- In what currency can I invest?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- How can I calculate the return on my investments?