To invest in a loan, you must be registered on our platform (https://app.ethichub.com/projects) and create or import a wallet. You can then either fund this wallet with DAIs to invest in the loan or instead invest directly using a credit card. In just a few steps you will be ready.
Articles in this section
- ¿What is DAI?
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- What are the risks of investing on EthicHub?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?