You can invest in as many as you wish. We recommend that you study your personal financial situation and then calculate the amount that you can allocate to investments.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see my investments?
- ¿What is DAI?
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?