Due to the Smart Contracts programming this option is not possible. The maximum to invest is what each project indicates, being able to invest in all the projects that you want and that are active. If you want to invest a larger amount please contact us on email@example.com in case you represent a a company or institution that is interested to invest and even buy the product at the end of the project.
Articles in this section
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- What are the risks of investing on EthicHub?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?
- How can I invest more than the allowed amount in each project?