The risks at this moment are in the fluctuation of the Mexican peso. We also expect that some farmers will not be able to repay the loans, so we are developing a compensation fund for these cases. For now, from the 30 loans we have processed, we have not had this problem, so the risk is expected to stay minimal. Also our farming communities are chosen by our Local Nodes depending on their reliability to pay back the loans.
Articles in this section
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- What are the risks when investing on EthicHub?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?
- How can I invest more than the allowed amount in each project?