Yes, you can use the same wallet to have both ETH and xDai or DAI. Both cryptocurrencies use ERC-20 technology, so you don't need to create a new wallet to have the xDAIs.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw money to a wallet on an Exchange?
- Where can I see my investments?
- Is my ETH wallet compatible with xDAI or Dai?
- ¿What is DAI?
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What kind of payment methods are accepted on the platform to make an investment?
- In what currency can I invest?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- How can I calculate the return on my investments?