To see the investments you will have to access the platform and in the “my user” area. you will have a list of all your transactions by clicking on the button "transaction history". Here you will see all the transactions you have made and you will be able to see: the day of the transaction, the method of payment, the status of the project and even when you have to recover the investment, you can go directly to the project and recover your investment.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see my investments?
- ¿What is DAI?
- How can I invest in a loan project?
- What are the minimum and maximum amount I can invest?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies can I use for investing?
- How many projects can I invest in per year?
- How can I calculate the return of my investments?
- How long does it take to recover my investment and the interest?
- How much interest do the borrowers (famers/farming communities) pay?