- Go to a profile of your wallet and you will see a button “ have you forgotten your password? Click on it.
- It will then ask you to enter the 12 safety words (semila). They must be introduced in the same order in which they appeared when you created the wallet, separated by a space and respecting uppercase, lowercase and accent. Once entered, you must enter a new password and repeat it in the box below.
As you set the password, a color stripe will be filled, which will tell you the level of security of the password: low – medium – high
- Once filled in everything, click on "import wallet".
- If the password is less secure or does not match when repeated, the corresponding messages will come out: "Need a more secure password" or "Password does not match".
- In case everything is correct, it will show us the initial screen of the "wallet" section and a message will appear at the top: "Wallet imported".