Total Invested is the total amount you have invested since you started on EthicHub and Total Profits shows the profitability of all your projects including those already returned and those still pending return.
Articles in this section
- What is the investment portfolio and what will I find in it?
- What is the difference between portfolio and transaction history?
- What kind of information appears in the loan portfolio summary?
- In your portfolio’s summary what does Total Invested and Total Profits mean?
- In your portfolio’s summary what does “Returned and Pending” mean?
- Can I change the currency shown in the portfolio?
- Where can I check the money I have in my wallet?
- What does this notice mean?: * Cells highlighted in this color show the corresponding estimated exchange rates.
- Why does the following notice appear to me: ** Project in the process of funding?
- What filter options are there for project investments?