Yes. At the top right you’ll find the buttons to select the shown currency: DAI, Euros or Dollars. Note that DAI has tiny variations regarding Dollar so in recently funded projects this analyzed variation may generate considering differences.
Articles in this section
- What is the investment portfolio and what will I find in it?
- What is the difference between portfolio and transaction history?
- What kind of information appears in the loan portfolio summary?
- In your portfolio’s summary what does Total Invested and Total Profits mean?
- In your portfolio’s summary what does “Returned and Pending” mean?
- Can I change the currency shown in the portfolio?
- Where can I check the money I have in my wallet?
- What does this notice mean?: * Cells highlighted in this color show the corresponding estimated exchange rates.
- Why does the following notice appear to me: ** Project in the process of funding?
- What filter options are there for project investments?