The liquidity from the bonds is used to finance the projects of smallholder farmers in developing countries with no access to formal finance. These projects will be visible on the lending platform www.ethichub.com. Uninvested liquidity from the harvest cycles will be placed in stablecoin yield funds in different blockchain ecosystems.
Articles in this section
- What are a MinMice Yield Bonds?
- Why I should not worry about my investment?
- Where does my investment go? What kind of projects does it target?
- What kind of wallets are accepted to be able to invest?
- What cryptocurrencies do I need to invest in Minimice Yield Bond?
- How much is the minimum amount to be invested?
- How does the collateralized system "fully collateralized by Ethix" work?
- What is the Principal?
- What is Maturity?
- What does APY mean?