APY is the Annual Percentage Yield applied to the principal. A 6% APY return on a 3-month bond is equivalent to 1.5% interest on the principal.
Articles in this section
- What are a MinMice Yield Bonds?
- Why I should not worry about my investment?
- Where does my investment go? What kind of projects does it target?
- What kind of wallets are accepted to be able to invest?
- What cryptocurrencies do I need to invest in Minimice Yield Bond?
- How much is the minimum amount to be invested?
- How does the collateralized system "fully collateralized by Ethix" work?
- What is the Principal?
- What is Maturity?
- What does APY mean?